Yoocollab is an experienced team that offers dedicated teams and recruitment services to companies worldwide ﬁlling the gap between product idea to market hit. Founded in 2019 in Armenia, we have successfully recruited teams and implemented various interesting projects for a number of clients across Israel and Europe.
We continue to grow! We are now seeking a React Native Developer for one of our projects.
About partner company
Our Partner is a customer-oriented company, specializing in developing Internet and application platforms for instant money transfer and immediate bank deposits worldwide. The company was founded in 2010 and has already gained customer trust for our exceptionally fast and affordable service.
Our Partner is looking for a talented, creative, and ambitious React Native Developer to join our R&D team. You will work closely with the project managers, developers, and QA, to take an active role in bridging the gap between business needs, user experience, and technical implementation.
• Collaborate with the team members to understand the client’s requirements.
• Main focus on coding and debugging.
• Write clean and well-structured codes that can be used in the future.
• Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the product’s software along with the databases to ensure. strong functionality and optimization.
• Develop and deploy the latest features that facilitate the relevant tools and procedures if required.
• Improve the code-base of our products in a significant manner.
• BSC in computer science or other exact sciences domain.
• At least 4 years of experience as a frontend developer.
• Experience in Typescript & React & Html & CSS/Sass.
• Excellent knowledge of how to manage state in React apps.
• Strong performance orientation.
• Good design capabilities and ability to understand complex systems.
• Experience working with Git.
• Experience working with Jira, Nest.js, GraphQL, AWS, Kubernetes – Advantage.
• Fluent English.
Do you have what it takes?
• Proven ability to work well with others in a fast-paced.
• Fast learner with an ability to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly.
• Readiness to learn new and old technologies.
• Enjoys brainstorming on technical solutions and design.
• Outside-the-box thinking and a passion for problem-solving.