We are seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to fulfill the position of Junior Finance Specialist. The ideal candidate is a graduate student with a financial background who is seeking an opportunity to expand knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience in a dynamic and positive work environment.
The first objective is to address financial issues and inquiries in a timely manner. Together with your direct manager, you will collaboratively identify and find resolutions to financial operations issues.
Daily tasks here include:
• Review, process, and gather financial transactions and documents for completeness and accuracy.
• Conduct reconciliation of accounts.
• Maintain the ledger for financial transactions.
• Perform activities related to the accounts payable/receivable functions.
• Perform compliance checks, controls and monitoring.
• Generate outgoing invoices and check incoming invoices for completeness and accuracy.
• Prepare financial reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
• Provide accuracy of financial data and report to senior management.
The second objective is to collaborate with the team toward mutual goals. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships” – this is what we truly believe in, and hope you enjoy common success as we do.
• Oral and written fluency in English – this means you’re confident to express your ideas in English as well as prepare and review financial documents.
• At least one year of work experience in a relevant position, it would be an asset to have experience in the financial system.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or any other related field.
• General knowledge of financial and accounting principles.
• Advanced level of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), general.
• Knowledge of accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks etc.).
• Analytical thinking and detail-oriented mindset excellent collaboration and communication skills